Thursday, December 30, 2010

Precious Creams

"Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?"  These days, beauty is not only a want for ladies but also for men.  There are all kinds of creams and serums available in the market which promises youth, beauty, anti-age and coming in different packages and prices.  Does luxury cream really produces luxury results?  There are moisturisers that costs as low as $10 per bottle and moisturisers that costs over $500 per bottle.  So whats the difference in them all?  Should ladies really invest in an expensive moisturiser that is being marketed to be THE CREAM of them all? 

I was gifted the Cream de la mer sometime back and had also invested in  the Lamer Concentrated eye cream.  I had wanted to try this supposedly amazing cream in the hope of also finding THE CREAM for myself. 

A small amount of cream de la mer was supposed to be warmed between your fingertips to release its key ingredients; comprising of sea kelps, vitamins and minerals, oils of citrus, eucalyptus, wheat germ, alfalfa and sunflower.  The ideal part about this cream is that it can serve as both the day and night cream! this really is the reason for me to be keen to try this on. 


The 'miracle' cream
The verdict :  I find this cream rich in ingredients (as it promises) and yet when you apply it on, it does not feel sticky and makes you uncomfortable.  It is so easy to forget that I am using a cream based, as opposed to a liquid based moisturiser. The face feels well-protected and immerced in all nature's richness.  I had used it for some several months and have not seen amazing, astonishing results.  I am hoping that miracles will appear in time to come.  I certainly find this cream easy on the skin and convenient to use. Worth a try BUT you may want to access skin condition to determine whether you want to continue usage, taking into consideration this is a rather costly cream to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important in helping me understand your thoughts and perspective. I will be taking your comments to help improve my blog and my life. Thank You!