Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bye Bye 2010 and Hello 2011

2010 passes by way too fast.  How has the year been for you?  Did you manage to achieve what you had set out to?  Are you ready to welcome 2011 with lots more fervour and zeal?

Emotions on the last day of the year has always been mixed.  I am sad that the year had passed and it will never again show up.  I am concerned that I will need more creams to keep aging process at length. On the other hand, I do feel a huge sense of excitment in 2011.   My son has grown into a fine young boy and I am all ready to go about fulfilling my resolutions for this year!

This is how the year ended for us : Chilli Crab Steamboat Dinner!


Kitchen invaded by the boys

and crabs..

yes right! the main chef for the day!

Yummy Yummy! goodie.....

Marinated and placed into the oven by ME

The end product - food, glorious food

more food

The eating gang

The crabs are yummy.  The oven roasted chicken wings are great.  The steamboat ingredients are healthy.  We had a fantastic time eating and chatting the night away.

Bye bye 2010! and Hello 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important in helping me understand your thoughts and perspective. I will be taking your comments to help improve my blog and my life. Thank You!