Saturday, January 8, 2011

Powder Mix-It Mask - Are they worth the effort?

What type of facial mask works best for you?  Should they be all convenient and easy?  Are you willing to do the extras for masks that produces beautiful skin? 

I first used the faceshop powder mix-it mask about a year back.  It comes in the form of powder and you are supposed to mix it with small amount of warm water.  This is a little more inconvenient compared to the sheet mask or even the apply-on mask.  The right water temperature needs to be used so that the mask do not turn hard or become too soft.  The right amount of water needs to be added so that mask do not get to watery.  I was not able to gage what temperature water to use and for the 1st round, my mask turned out too hard.  Meaning, water is not hot enough.  I did not make myself a good facial mask then but was not disheartened.  The 2nd time I used the mask, I added luke warm water (about 35deg) and it works perfect!  the powder gels together well and application is easy.  Leave it on for 30-40mins as it slowly hardens.  Peeling off is extremely easy.

Verdict : The skin feels relatively smoother and looks slightly brighter.  Psychologically, I felt that its effects should be better too as much more effort is used to apply on this mask compared to the usual sheet mask.  This is also an affordable mask.  I will use it on a once weekly basis alternating with the sheet mask. 


In powder form before adding water


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important in helping me understand your thoughts and perspective. I will be taking your comments to help improve my blog and my life. Thank You!