Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sale Sale Sale

Do you get excited when you know that MNG is going to be on sale?  MNG clothes' designs are contemporary and updated.  There are also many basic designs/pieces which are all-time favourites.  MNG is thus a popular brand in Singapore.  Its difficult to think of any ladies not owning an MNG piece in her wardrobe.  With this, MNG discount/sale are always welcomed!  You can see real discounts off items during MNG sale.  Discounts go up as high as 40%, 50% and nearer to the end of the sale season, it can go up to as high as 70%.  WOW... meaning a coat which originally costs 100 can now be bought at 30!  Ain't that a shoppers' joy and excitment?

My most vivid memory of the MNG sale is that it is the 1st brand offering a huge discount off items during its sale period.  The discounts provided far exceeds the usual 10%, 15% or even 20% (ON 2nd item) kind of sale that we see going on almost everyday.  MNG sale had started off with huge success and this is still the case now.  I heard that some ladies even took the day or 1/2 day off work in order to head for the 1st day sale! wow... During the 1st week of sale, stores will be packed with shoppers and clothes as everyone tries to grab a piece of item which they had been eyeing for months! 

There were times when I wonder... if the discounts offered during sale is so great, wont it affect the actual everyday sale?  Esp. so when MNG really takes out the seasons' clothes for sale before bringing in the next seasons'?  Well, I guess the answer is clear.  Bulk manufacturing of these items are sooo cheap that even with the huge sale going on, profits are still achievable.  This is also a means to get rid of this current seasons' items before bringing on the next seasons' and most importantly, I learnt that most ladies will still go ahead to purchase items which they really like even if its not on sale so that they are able to wear them NOW and of cos during the sale season, many times some sizes are out of stock.  You may not even be able to buy the item that you so specially like.  By the time that items are going on 70% sale, we see maninly those odd sizes.

I am glad MNG is having this major sale on a twice yearly basis.  MNG sale is certainly an "event" which i look forward to.  Though some times I end up with only 1 or 2 items, I am still happy to join the crowd in choosing, tossing, trying on the clothes.  And I am even happier when I look at the original Vs sale prices of the items!  I love MNG sale..

MNG sale! Clothes and people everywhere...(store at Takashimaya)

Look at the piles and piles of clothes thats going on sale sale sale

after visiting 4 different MNG shops at different locations, this is the only item I got for myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important in helping me understand your thoughts and perspective. I will be taking your comments to help improve my blog and my life. Thank You!